Monday, February 14, 2011

Can A Vibrator Desensitise The Clitoris

BOBBY FARRELL INTERVIEW IN www.boneym.es


BoneyManĂ­ac Amig @ s @ s:

I inform you that it is at your disposal a new update to the Official Website of Boney M. Www.boneym.es .

This time I want to refer to Bobby Farrell, the charismatic component of Boney M., who died late December 2010. As you know, his departure has caused a huge media impact, and its death cover in all media worldwide.

As a tribute to his person and in appreciation vosotr tod @ s @ s, you probably want to provide the most emotional interview that I realized the great Bobby Farrell in her living room.

Just a month before his death in one of my frequent visits to the home of Bobby, I had the great fortune and privilege to share with him two great days. You can imagine that event meant to me to see my good friend Roberto.

I hope that this interview is to your liking. In some ways it was a farewell (much to my regret).

also want to make a short paragraph to remind you that in just a day we meet in Berlin to celebrate the gathering of fans of Boney M. largest and most important of all time, where no doubt fondly remember the great Bobby Farrell.

Thanks for your great and essential support, Valentin


www.boneym.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment